How this works:
1. Download the #CapeWineFarms mobile app (download here: http://bit.ly/2d0cXHJ )
2. Visit our Wine Farm of the Month #LANDSKROON: http://bit.ly/2hhzWxU
3. Check-in with a photo via the #CapeWineFarms mobile app once you are there
4. Answer the easy question on this page.
5. One lucky winner stand a chance to win a case of #Landskroon wines. Winner will be announced on 1 February 2017
- The "PROMOTER" is Namhost Internet Services CC Trading as Cape Wine Farms, with physical address 62 Coral Road, Table View, Cape Town, 7441.
- The competition will end on the 31st of January 2017 and no late entries will be accepted.
- The mobile application is free to download and therefore no purchase of any kind is needed to take part in this competition.
- The PROMOTER does not accept any responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be selected at random and the winners are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. The PROMOTER reserves the right to verify any information contained in your entry and/or your eligibility to enter the competition.
- The PROMOTER reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, any applicable law or has otherwise acted in any unacceptable way. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with these terms and conditions could lead to the PROMOTER disqualifying that person, without the PROMOTER giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- In the event that a prize-winner is disqualified from the competition, the PROMOTER will select an alternative prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is only open to citizens of South Africa that are 18 years in age or older. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity.
- Any person that is (a) an employee of the PROMOTER or its holding or subsidiary companies; (b) an employee of agents or suppliers of the PROMOTER or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or (c) a member of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above, is not eligible to enter the competition. The PROMOTER reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the competition as a result of this condition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to win a prize. The PROMOTER may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The PROMOTER will not accept competition entries that are: (a) automatically generated by computer; (b) completed by third parties or in bulk; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; (d) photocopies and not originals; or (e) incomplete.
- In some cases a prize might be provided to us in quantities that consist of more than one of the prize. In such a case, there will be multiple winners. One single person cannot win all the prizes.
- The PROMOTER reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- The prizes are supplied by various people from the Western Cape wine industry and is subject to availability. The PROMOTER reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Winners will be announced on the Cape Wine Farms Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/CapeWineFarms as well as on this page and via e-mail.
- If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 21 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by replying to the e-mail sent to you with your contact details, including your name, telephone number and delivery address. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The PROMOTER will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 21 days of the Announcement Date, the PROMOTER reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received.
- The PROMOTER does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by The PROMOTER in its sole discretion).
- The PROMOTER, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, disappointment, personal injury or death occurring as a result of any entrant entering this competition, taking up the prize, or as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that The PROMOTER may use your name, public Facebook profile picture and town of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by The PROMOTER.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by The PROMOTER or their agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, The PROMOTER may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the conduct or results of the competition, or any other matter relating to a competition, the decision of The PROMOTER shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by The PROMOTER.
- The PROMOTER reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend all or any part of the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to these terms and conditions, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the CapeWineFarms.co.za website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions.
- This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Apple.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by South African law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.