... and tickets are flying out the door!
A full view line up, with only 600 tickets per show, book now to avoid disappointment. This golden circle venue is like no other concert experience. Join us in a forest amphitheatre, eat scrumptious food, drink Paul Cluver Wines and listen to the best talent South Africa has to offer.
Not only are you guaranteed an unforgettable show under a starlit sky, accompanied by Paul Cluver wines, but 100% of the profits raised are donated to the Thembalitsha Foundation - meaning that you're giving back by joining in, too.
VIEW THE LINE-UP >> www.hope.org.za/hope-paul-cluver
For the festival programme information and bookings (click here)
The Hope @ Paul Cluver Amphitheatre is the most unique and awe inspiring setting for performances and it is only 45 minutes drive from Cape Town International. A towering Eucalyptus forest circles the intimate open-air arena which has been hewn from farm timber in its entirety. Performances are specifically chosen to match the natural acoustics of the venue.
How It All Began
Hope@PaulCluver was birthed in 2013 after Paul Cluver Wines witnessed the work of Thembalitsha Foundation in the local community surrounding Elgin. They wanted to do something further to support our work and saw the programming of the amphitheatre - which they had been successfully running for over a decade - as an ideal opportunity to help get the word out about Thembalitsha while helping us raise funds to transform lives in our community.
About the Amphitheatre
The Paul Cluver forest amphitheatre is the only venue of its kind in the Western Cape. Beautifully built into the natural landscape surrounded by towering eucalyptus trees, the intimate space provides one of the most unique experiences of a live performance you can have anywhere on earth. The amphitheatre has a maximum capacity of 600, ensuring the the entire audience has access to a golden circle ticket at general admission costs.
Things to note prior to your visit:
- Seating is general admission on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive early if there is a big group of you to ensure you can find seats together. (Gates for all evening events in the 2015/16 Season will open at 5pm.)
- Be considerate of not taking up too much space to allow room for your fellow concert goers to enjoy the event in comfort. Event staff reserve the right to request that your party uses less space.
- You are welcome to bring you own food to our events, but there will also be a selection of food vendors!
- No own alcohol is permitted within the venue, but award-winning Paul Cluver Wine will be for sale as well as Cluver Jack cider and Triggerfish craft beer.
- Wine glasses are available (for keeps or return) at R25 a glass.
- Bring cushions, blankets and warm clothes as the theatre is outdoors and can get chilly in the evening.
- The event goes ahead come rain or shine so please plan accordingly.
- No pets allowed on site due to the venue being situated within a nature reserve.
- No folding chairs are allowed within the main arena as these can impair the view of other attendees.
- There are designated smoking areas outside of the main arena. Our events take place in peak fire season so please dispose of any cigarettes with utmost care.
- No members of the public are allowed on the stage area.
- Please switch off your cell phones during the performance.
- Bring a torch with you to help you find your car at the end of the evening!
- Ample parking is available just a few minutes from the amphitheatre - please bear in mind it is in a field and can be muddy at times.
- Children pay full ticket price unless otherwise advertised.
- There are ample toilets but no disabled facilities.
- Attending this event is at your own risk. Thembalitsha, De Rust Estate and Paul Cluver Wines will not be responsible for any loss or damages to your person or property.
The Hope@PaulCluver is an outdoor venue, therefore our Summer Programme runs from November through to February. The schedule for Summer 2017/2018 is available here.